Saturday 5 January 2019

Art shopping!

It's a new year, and I got a Gordon Harris voucher for Christmas (just like every other artist I know haha) so I went and did some art supply shopping!

(this is like $93 worth of supplies lmaooo)

First I some new sketchbooks - a mini one cheap for anatomy studies and a big, hardcover one for everything else! It's been so long since I've had a nice sketchbook that isn't already half full of uni work. Now that I'm out of uni, it feels good to have that!


Of course I immediately covered it in a bunch of stickers (I don't use them anywhere else haha).

I also got myself couple of brush pens for inking, which is something I wanna get better at - a black soft brush and a magenta brush regular.



And also expanding my collection of brightly coloured copics. I just love how vibrant they are. Love owning copics. Love to learn how to use them one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment