Monday 4 February 2019

Week 5 - oh god, Wellygeddon is so close

Jan 29th - Feb 4th

This week my pal Alis commissioned me to sketch theirs and Sarah's DnD characters! Their designs are a lot of fun.

I've come to the realization that Wellygeddon is only two months away;;;; SO. its time for prints.
Starting with the evil girls of SheRa (in their prom outfits of course, how could I resist?)

Ahh, CMYK colours... I have not missed sorting you out.

I've been doing a lot of thumbnails for prints (and maybe a little SheRa fanbook?? We'll see...) Here's a little preview:



 Also it's Femslash February! as if I need an excuse to draw girls being gay. Starting it off with Abigail and Maru from Stardew Valley.



And a small sketchbook round up. I've had a bit of a distracted week, so there's not too much to show. Some photo referenced tennis shots plus playing with hairstyles for a potential new character.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment