Monday 22 April 2019

Week 16 - Back in the Saddle

 April 16th to April 22nd

Wellygeddon is DONE and now I'm free foreve-



Ah.

Well, looks like I'm gonna have to plan out some more original works before then. I wanna make more stickers, comics, prints, and maybe some stuff with clay? Lots to do!

I finally drew this comic I planned out years ago. I've always had trouble with the words and pacing for this, and I'm still not entirely happy with it? But it's done and out of my head! Which is better than ruminating on it forever.

Whole thing posted here or downloadable here.



And from the sketchbook this week:

Sharkees got me thinking about fursonas again....

Taakitz cause that's still who I am!

 Planning out an illustration based on the Lemon Demon song "When He Died"


 Petscop doodles because holy crap that's a lot of uploads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment